We work in partnership with home and Church to serve and nurture all children and adults in our care. Our Christian ethos and values are at the heart of everything we do, enabling our community to reach their full potential and flourish for life in all its fullness.
Aims and Values
We will achieve our vision by:
* promoting and embedding our Christian values throughout all aspects of school life; in our learning, our teaching and our support of the children as they develop and learn the skills of life;
* providing a safe and healthy school environment which sets an example for life choices both in and outside of school;
* respecting every member of the school community, encouraging, valuing and celebrating individual skills and talents;
* encouraging every individual to take responsibility for their learning, personal development and their actions;
* challenging everyone to strive to do their best at all times;
* providing a creative, inspiring and interactive learning environment to challenge and enthuse the children and to make learning fun;
* creating a warm, friendly and trusting atmosphere where we can try new things, knowing we can learn from our mistakes;
* ensuring school finances and resources are used effectively to support children’s learning and teaching commitments;
* collaborating fully within and between all members of the community – pupils, parents, staff, governors, Church members, Kaleidoscope partners, other schools, the local community and national and international partners – ensuring all contributions are encouraged and valued;
* sharing and embedding our vision and ensuring we are forward-looking and flexible to meet the ever-changing needs of our society.
Our ethos is summarised in our 5 core values which were carefully chosen by our pupils, staff, parents and governors and support the development of the whole child. They are:
As part of this we have also linked to British Values of:
Rule of Law
We aspire to become an outstanding school and will be working closely with our partners in Kaleidoscope Academy to secure our future and to continue with the development of our school.