Kaleidoscope Multi-Academy Trust and its schools believe that clear, open communication between the school and parents/carers has a positive impact on pupils’ learning because it:
● Gives parents/carers the information they need to support their child’s education
● Helps the school improve, through feedback and consultation with parents/carers
● Builds trust between home and school, which helps the school better support each child’s educational and pastoral needs.
The aim of this policy is to promote clear and open communication by:
● Explaining how the school communicates with parents/carers
● Setting clear standards and expectations for responding to communication from parents/carers
● Helping parents/carers reach the member of school staff who is best placed to address their specific query or concern so they can get a response as quickly as possible.